As this situation develops, we will provide updated information below. We are learning and revising as we go and appreciate your patience. We can all get through this together.
August 17, 2020
Click here for timely information for parents and children about COIVD-19 and how children can help prevent the spread.
August 10, 2020
This website has some good resources (e.g.: social stories, etc.) for teaching young children, autistic, and special needs clients about COVID-19 and mask-wearing. Autism Resource Central.
June 4, 2020
Our staff just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to all of our amazing parents and caregivers – you’re doing such a great job right now (as always.) xoxoxo
April 8, 2020
Resources for families
Thriving at home workbook – a mental wellness workbook for children and their parents during quarantine
April 7, 2020
March 26, 2020
Resources from Alberta Health Services
- Mental Health: Coping and Connection for Children & Families During COVID-19
- COVID-19 and Your Mental Health
- Practical and Emotional Preparedness for a Pandemic
March 25, 2020
March 24, 2020
Canadian Resources for Employees
- Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan: Support for Canadians and Businesses
- Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan
- BDC – Support for entrepreneurs impacted by the coronavirus COVID-19
March 18, 2020
Links on COVID-19
Activities to keep the kids entertained
If you have any additional ideas, resources, or tips, please head to our Facebook Page to share them there. Or if you just want to start a conversation, our Facebook page is a welcome and safe place to do that too.