Crossroads Family Services offers free, hour long information sessions for those wanting to know more about providing respite to families with high needs children by becoming a host home. Clients are part of the Kinnections Caregiving Services program.
We hope to give you the information you need to better understand how the application and certification processes work and what’s involved. We also want to provide you with a feeling of comfort and confidence in us.
There is NEVER any obligation to become involved; we just want you to have good information to make an informed decision.
What We Want To Talk About:
- Who is Crossroads Family Services?
- What is a host home?
- Who is in need of a host home?
- How do you know if you and your family will be a good fit for hosting youth?
- What are the next steps?
What You Want To Talk About:
- Any questions are good questions!
- We want you to be confident in your knowledge before applying!
Host Home Information Sessions will resume in the fall of 2021. Please check back. Thank you.