For foster families to provide quality care for children, quality supports must be provided by their home agency. Crossroads’ supports include:
• Regular contact (home visits, email, phone calls) by our Foster Care Support Worker.
• Access to the larger Crossroads team.
• Agency support at professional meetings.
• Specialized training.
• 24-hour crisis line and supports.
• Direction and guidance to work with the child’s services team.
• Advocacy for additional foster supports.
• Support and encouragement to help the foster child and foster family to thrive.